Sunday, November 7, 2010

Long...Hard...and...More to come...

I wish I could say I had something long and hard this weekend,  but the only thing long and hard I've had my hands on this weekend is my pencil.  I have been working on "What the Heart Wants" edits and writing "Rhea's Choice" all weekend.  Good news though...there is a lot of long, hot, hard sex in "What the Heart Wants!".  The pre-orders of my books are going so well I have to work extra hard to get them to the publisher on time.  I will have excerpts up sometime next week. 

I have not been keeping up with my website as I should, but I'm going to be honest.  I am technically illiterate.  I have such a hard time figuring out all of this stuff.  But, I hope I will be posting things much more now because I have hired someone to help look after my website. Now, all I have to do is email my post to them and have them post it, or just email it directly to have it posted.   They will also be coming up with sexy graphics and stuff to make my site a bit more fun to look at. 

Now, I am taking a break to go get some "inspiration"....

No comments:

Post a Comment